When is the best time to go to Hua Hin?
When is the best time to go to Hua Hin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hua Hin are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Hua Hin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°C/31°C||18mm||perfect weather||Hua Hin in january|
|February||25°C/33°C||10mm||good weather||Hua Hin in february|
|March||27°C/34°C||31mm||good weather||Hua Hin in march|
|April||29°C/35°C||50mm||tolerable weather||Hua Hin in april|
|May||29°C/35°C||132mm||tolerable weather||Hua Hin in may|
|June||28°C/34°C||136mm||tolerable weather||Hua Hin in june|
|July||27°C/33°C||174mm||tolerable weather||Hua Hin in july|
|August||27°C/34°C||150mm||tolerable weather||Hua Hin in august|
|September||27°C/33°C||247mm||tolerable weather||Hua Hin in september|
|October||27°C/33°C||246mm||tolerable weather||Hua Hin in october|
|November||27°C/32°C||83mm||good weather||Hua Hin in november|
|December||25°C/31°C||27mm||perfect weather||Hua Hin in december|
Weather and climate in Hua Hin
- In january the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 11% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and, in march, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 35°C in average and it rains about 35% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 35°C°C.
- From june to october the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 27°C and it rains about 65% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hua Hin
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hua Hin: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Thailand
Hua Hin appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.