Best time to go to Hua Hin Average weather of Hua Hin, Thailand
Discover the most favorable time to go to Hua Hin in Thailand from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Hua Hin?
When is the best time to go to Hua Hin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hua Hin are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Hua Hin
For full information about the climate and weather in Hua Hin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Hua Hin in january|
|February||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Hua Hin in february|
|March||79°F/90°F||good weather||Hua Hin in march|
|April||83°F/92°F||good weather||Hua Hin in april|
|May||83°F/92°F||good weather||Hua Hin in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||Hua Hin in june|
|July||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Hua Hin in july|
|August||81°F/88°F||good weather||Hua Hin in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Hua Hin in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Hua Hin in october|
|November||77°F/86°F||good weather||Hua Hin in november|
|December||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Hua Hin in december|
Weather and climate in Hua Hin
- In january the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 3% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 8% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- From june to october the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 44% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hua Hin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hua Hin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hua Hin
Find out when Hua Hin has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hua Hin
- Very low season in Hua Hin
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, June and September.
- Low season in Hua Hin
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- Peek season in Hua Hin
The largest number of tourists visiting Hua Hin is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Hua Hin month by month
Best time for low prices in Hua Hin
Average prices of hotels in Hua Hin month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hua Hin. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Hua Hin
On average, it costs $ 24 per day to hire a car in Hua Hin. This price varies by $ 9.6 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 18 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in march is $ 28.