Best time to go to Hua Hin Average weather of Hua Hin, Thailand
Discover the most favorable time to go to Hua Hin in Thailand from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Hua Hin?
When is the best time to go to Hua Hin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hua Hin are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Hua Hin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Hua Hin in january|
|good weather||Hua Hin in february|
|good weather||Hua Hin in march|
|tolerable weather||Hua Hin in april|
|tolerable weather||Hua Hin in may|
|tolerable weather||Hua Hin in june|
|tolerable weather||Hua Hin in july|
|tolerable weather||Hua Hin in august|
|tolerable weather||Hua Hin in september|
|tolerable weather||Hua Hin in october|
|good weather||Hua Hin in november|
|perfect weather||Hua Hin in december|
Weather and climate in Hua Hin
- In january the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 11% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and, in march, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 35°C in average and it rains about 35% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. the thermometer goes up to 35°C°C.
- From june to october the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 27°C and it rains about 65% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Thailand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hua Hin
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hua Hin: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Thailand: get the best price!
Map of Thailand
Hua Hin appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Thailand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved