Best time to go to Amphawa Average weather of Amphawa, Thailand
Get the best time to go to Amphawa in Thailand from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Amphawa?
When is the best time to go to Amphawa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Amphawa are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- October is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Amphawa
For full information about the climate and weather in Amphawa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Amphawa in january|
|February||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Amphawa in february|
|March||81°F/94°F||good weather||Amphawa in march|
|April||85°F/95°F||good weather||Amphawa in april|
|May||85°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Amphawa in may|
|June||83°F/94°F||good weather||Amphawa in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Amphawa in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||good weather||Amphawa in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Amphawa in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Amphawa in october|
|November||77°F/88°F||good weather||Amphawa in november|
|December||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Amphawa in december|
Weather and climate in Amphawa
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in february about 0.4in.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 95°F.
- From may to october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 13.8in each month.
- In november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 23% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Amphawa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Amphawa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Amphawa
Find out when Amphawa has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Amphawa
- Very low season in Amphawa
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Amphawa
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, July, August and November.
- High season in Amphawa
The number of visitors to Amphawa is high in: January and February.
- Peek season in Amphawa
The largest number of tourists visiting Amphawa is during: December.