Best time to go to Cha-am Average weather of Cha-am, Thailand
Get the most favorable time to visit Cha-am in Thailand from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Cha-am?
When is the best time to go to Cha-am? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cha-am are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Cha-am a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Cha-am in january|
|February||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Cha-am in february|
|March||79°F/90°F||good weather||Cha-am in march|
|April||83°F/92°F||good weather||Cha-am in april|
|May||83°F/92°F||good weather||Cha-am in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||Cha-am in june|
|July||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Cha-am in july|
|August||81°F/88°F||good weather||Cha-am in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Cha-am in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cha-am in october|
|November||77°F/86°F||good weather||Cha-am in november|
|December||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Cha-am in december|
Weather and climate in Cha-am
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- Between april and october the climate is correct. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 11.5in each month.
- In november the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in november about 4.2in.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cha-am
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cha-am: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.