Best time to go to Nakhon Pathom Average weather of Nakhon Pathom, Thailand
Find the perfect time to go to Nakhon Pathom in Thailand from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nakhon Pathom?
When is the best time to go to Nakhon Pathom? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nakhon Pathom are January, February, March, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- October is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Nakhon Pathom
For full information about the climate and weather in Nakhon Pathom a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/94°F||perfect weather||Nakhon Pathom in january|
|February||76°F/97°F||good weather||Nakhon Pathom in february|
|March||81°F/101°F||good weather||Nakhon Pathom in march|
|April||85°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Nakhon Pathom in april|
|May||85°F/99°F||tolerable weather||Nakhon Pathom in may|
|June||83°F/95°F||good weather||Nakhon Pathom in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||good weather||Nakhon Pathom in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||good weather||Nakhon Pathom in august|
|September||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Nakhon Pathom in september|
|October||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Nakhon Pathom in october|
|November||76°F/90°F||good weather||Nakhon Pathom in november|
|December||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Nakhon Pathom in december|
Weather and climate in Nakhon Pathom
- Between the months of january and february the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in february about 0.6in.
- Between the months of march and october the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 97°F and you can expect to have 14.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 0.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nakhon Pathom
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nakhon Pathom: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nakhon Pathom
Find out when Nakhon Pathom has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nakhon Pathom
- Very low season in Nakhon Pathom
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: April, May and June.
- Low season in Nakhon Pathom
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, July, August, September and October.
- High season in Nakhon Pathom
The number of visitors to Nakhon Pathom is high in: November.
- Peek season in Nakhon Pathom
The largest number of tourists visiting Nakhon Pathom is during: December.