Best time to go to Ko Samui for a perfect weather and where to go?
When is the best time to go to Ko Samui?
When is the best time to go to Ko Samui? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- On the island of Koh Samui, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, August and December
- The best months to go to Chaweng Beach are January, February, March, April, August and December
- On average, it is hot all year round in Chaweng Beach
- November is the wettest month in this city
- The cities with the best climate are Chaweng Beach, Bang Kao (Laem Sor beach), Bophut, Choeng Mon, Koh Madsum, Koh Phaluai, Koh Taen, Lamai beach, Lipa Noi and Maenam, with good weather at least 6 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Chaweng Beach
For information about the climate and the weather city by city on the island of Koh Samui for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
Best time to travel to Ko Samui by cities
The best months to go to Bang Kao (Laem Sor beach) are january, february, march, april, august and december.
Other cities and places on the island of Koh Samui
Tours and organised trips on the island of Koh Samui
Climate and Weather on the island of Koh Samui
Temperatures and rainfall on the island of Koh Samui
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Ko Samui and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Chaweng Beach, Bang Kao (Laem Sor beach), Bophut, Choeng Mon and Koh Madsum, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go on the island of Koh Samui?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Bang Kao (Laem Sor beach)||85°F||86°F||88°F||90°F||92°F||90°F||90°F||90°F||88°F||88°F||88°F||86°F|
Ko Samui: get the best price!
Map of Ko Samui
Click over cities for information about the weather.
About Ko Samui
What can I do on the island of Koh Samui?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Recommended for you:
Is this weather information for Ko Samui reliable?
Climate data for Ko Samui has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for Ko Samui allows us to determine the average for each month in Chaweng Beach, Bang Kao (Laem Sor beach), Bophut, Choeng Mon, Koh Madsum, Koh Phaluai, Koh Taen, Lamai beach, and 3 other cities.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved