Best time to go to Kanchanaburi Average weather of Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Get the best time to go to Kanchanaburi in Thailand from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Kanchanaburi?
When is the best time to go to Kanchanaburi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kanchanaburi are January, February, March, June, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are September and October
Annual weather in Kanchanaburi
For full information about the climate and weather in Kanchanaburi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/92°F||perfect weather||Kanchanaburi in january|
|February||74°F/99°F||good weather||Kanchanaburi in february|
|March||79°F/101°F||good weather||Kanchanaburi in march|
|April||81°F/103°F||tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in april|
|May||81°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in may|
|June||79°F/95°F||good weather||Kanchanaburi in june|
|July||77°F/92°F||good weather||Kanchanaburi in july|
|August||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in august|
|September||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in september|
|October||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in october|
|November||74°F/88°F||good weather||Kanchanaburi in november|
|December||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Kanchanaburi in december|
Weather and climate in Kanchanaburi
- In january the climate is very good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in january.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 50% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in november about 3.7in.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kanchanaburi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kanchanaburi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kanchanaburi
Find out when Kanchanaburi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kanchanaburi
- Very low season in Kanchanaburi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and September.
- Low season in Kanchanaburi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, August, October and November.
- High season in Kanchanaburi
The number of visitors to Kanchanaburi is high in: January and July.
- Peak season in Kanchanaburi
The largest number of tourists visiting Kanchanaburi is during: December.