Best time to go to Kanchanaburi Average weather of Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Get the best time to go to Kanchanaburi in Thailand from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Kanchanaburi?
When is the best time to go to Kanchanaburi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kanchanaburi are January, February, March, June, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- Kanchanaburi has dry periods in January, February and December
- The rainiest months are September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Kanchanaburi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Kanchanaburi in january|
|good weather||Kanchanaburi in february|
|good weather||Kanchanaburi in march|
|tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in april|
|tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in may|
|good weather||Kanchanaburi in june|
|tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in july|
|tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in august|
|tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in september|
|tolerable weather||Kanchanaburi in october|
|perfect weather||Kanchanaburi in november|
|perfect weather||Kanchanaburi in december|
Weather and climate in Kanchanaburi
- In january the climate is very good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in january.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 61% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in november about 1.9in.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 4% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kanchanaburi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kanchanaburi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Kanchanaburi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.