Best time to go to Phetchaburi Average weather of Phetchaburi, Thailand
Get the perfect time to go to Phetchaburi in Thailand from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Phetchaburi?
When is the best time to go to Phetchaburi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Phetchaburi are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- October is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Phetchaburi
For full information about the climate and weather in Phetchaburi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Phetchaburi in january|
|February||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Phetchaburi in february|
|March||81°F/94°F||good weather||Phetchaburi in march|
|April||85°F/95°F||good weather||Phetchaburi in april|
|May||85°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Phetchaburi in may|
|June||83°F/94°F||good weather||Phetchaburi in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Phetchaburi in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||good weather||Phetchaburi in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Phetchaburi in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Phetchaburi in october|
|November||77°F/88°F||good weather||Phetchaburi in november|
|December||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Phetchaburi in december|
Weather and climate in Phetchaburi
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 0.9in.
- From february to march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains in october about 13.8in.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 88°F and, in november, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Phetchaburi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Phetchaburi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Phetchaburi
Find out when Phetchaburi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Phetchaburi
- Very low season in Phetchaburi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Phetchaburi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, July, August and November.
- High season in Phetchaburi
The number of visitors to Phetchaburi is high in: January and February.
- Peak season in Phetchaburi
The largest number of tourists visiting Phetchaburi is during: December.