When is the best time to go to Koh Chang?
When is the best time to go to Koh Chang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Koh Chang are January, February, March and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Koh Chang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||22°C/33°C||32mm||good weather||Koh Chang in january|
|February||24°C/34°C||52mm||good weather||Koh Chang in february|
|March||26°C/34°C||102mm||good weather||Koh Chang in march|
|April||28°C/35°C||162mm||tolerable weather||Koh Chang in april|
|May||28°C/34°C||273mm||tolerable weather||Koh Chang in may|
|June||27°C/32°C||533mm||tolerable weather||Koh Chang in june|
|July||26°C/32°C||507mm||tolerable weather||Koh Chang in july|
|August||26°C/33°C||412mm||tolerable weather||Koh Chang in august|
|September||26°C/33°C||458mm||tolerable weather||Koh Chang in september|
|October||25°C/34°C||293mm||tolerable weather||Koh Chang in october|
|November||24°C/34°C||63mm||tolerable weather||Koh Chang in november|
|December||22°C/34°C||20mm||good weather||Koh Chang in december|
Weather and climate in Koh Chang
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. The temperature rises to 34°C and it rains about 52mm each month.
- From march to may the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 273mm each month.
- Between june and july the climate is very bad. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 507mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 33°C°C and it rains about 412mm each month.
- In the month of september the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 37°C and it rains about 96% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and it rains in november about 63mm.
- In december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 37°C and, in december, 4 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Koh Chang
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Koh Chang: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Thailand
Koh Chang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.