Best time to go to Koh Chang Average weather of Koh Chang, Thailand
Discover the most favorable time to visit Koh Chang in Thailand from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Koh Chang?
When is the best time to go to Koh Chang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Koh Chang are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Koh Chang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Koh Chang in january|
|good weather||Koh Chang in february|
|good weather||Koh Chang in march|
|tolerable weather||Koh Chang in april|
|tolerable weather||Koh Chang in may|
|tolerable weather||Koh Chang in june|
|tolerable weather||Koh Chang in july|
|tolerable weather||Koh Chang in august|
|tolerable weather||Koh Chang in september|
|tolerable weather||Koh Chang in october|
|good weather||Koh Chang in november|
|good weather||Koh Chang in december|
Weather and climate in Koh Chang
- Between the months of january and february the climate is good. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- From march to may the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 9.1in each month.
- Between june and july the climate is very bad. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 17.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 17.3in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 91% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in november about 2.3in.
- In december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 99°F and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Koh Chang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Koh Chang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Koh Chang appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.