Best time to go to Ko Samet Average weather of Ko Samet, Thailand
Get the most favorable time to visit Ko Samet in Thailand from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Ko Samet?
When is the best time to go to Ko Samet? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ko Samet are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Ko Samet
For full information about the climate and weather in Ko Samet a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Ko Samet in january|
|February||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Ko Samet in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||good weather||Ko Samet in march|
|April||85°F/88°F||good weather||Ko Samet in april|
|May||86°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Ko Samet in may|
|June||85°F/88°F||very bad weather||Ko Samet in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Ko Samet in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Ko Samet in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Ko Samet in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Ko Samet in october|
|November||81°F/88°F||good weather||Ko Samet in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Ko Samet in december|
Weather and climate in Ko Samet
- Between the months of january and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and, in march, 8 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 18 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 22.9in each month.
- In october the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and, in october, 19 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F.
- In december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ko Samet
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ko Samet: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ko Samet
Find out when Ko Samet has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ko Samet
- Very low season in Ko Samet
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June and September.
- Low season in Ko Samet
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, May, July, August, October and November.
- High season in Ko Samet
The number of visitors to Ko Samet is high in: January and February.
- Peek season in Ko Samet
The largest number of tourists visiting Ko Samet is during: December.