Best time to go to Bang Lamung Average weather of Bang Lamung, Thailand
Discover the most favorable time to go to Bang Lamung in Thailand from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bang Lamung?
When is the best time to go to Bang Lamung? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bang Lamung are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Bang Lamung a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bang Lamung in january|
|February||85°F/88°F||perfect weather||Bang Lamung in february|
|March||86°F/90°F||good weather||Bang Lamung in march|
|April||88°F/90°F||good weather||Bang Lamung in april|
|May||88°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Bang Lamung in may|
|June||86°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Bang Lamung in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bang Lamung in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bang Lamung in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bang Lamung in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bang Lamung in october|
|November||83°F/88°F||good weather||Bang Lamung in november|
|December||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bang Lamung in december|
Weather and climate in Bang Lamung
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 37% of the time in march.
- Between the months of april and november the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 3.2in each month.
- In december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bang Lamung
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bang Lamung: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.