Best time to go to Bangkok Average weather of Bangkok, Thailand
Get the perfect time to visit Bangkok in Thailand from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Bangkok?
When is the best time to go to Bangkok? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bangkok are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- October is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Bangkok a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Bangkok in january|
|good weather||Bangkok in february|
|good weather||Bangkok in march|
|tolerable weather||Bangkok in april|
|tolerable weather||Bangkok in may|
|tolerable weather||Bangkok in june|
|tolerable weather||Bangkok in july|
|tolerable weather||Bangkok in august|
|tolerable weather||Bangkok in september|
|tolerable weather||Bangkok in october|
|good weather||Bangkok in november|
|perfect weather||Bangkok in december|
Weather and climate in Bangkok
- Between january and march the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains in march about 1in.
- Between the months of april and september the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 90°F.
- In october the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 90°F and, in october, 23 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bangkok
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bangkok: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Bangkok appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.