Best time to go to Ayutthaya Average weather of Ayutthaya, Thailand
Discover the very best time to visit Ayutthaya in Thailand from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Ayutthaya?
When is the best time to go to Ayutthaya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ayutthaya are January, February, March, June, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- The rainiest months are September and October
Annual weather in Ayutthaya
For full information about the climate and weather in Ayutthaya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/92°F||perfect weather||Ayutthaya in january|
|February||77°F/97°F||good weather||Ayutthaya in february|
|March||81°F/99°F||good weather||Ayutthaya in march|
|April||85°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in april|
|May||85°F/99°F||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in may|
|June||83°F/95°F||good weather||Ayutthaya in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||good weather||Ayutthaya in july|
|August||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in august|
|September||79°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in september|
|October||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in october|
|November||76°F/90°F||good weather||Ayutthaya in november|
|December||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Ayutthaya in december|
Weather and climate in Ayutthaya
- In the month of january the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in january about 1in.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and it rains about 2in each month.
- Between april and october the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in october.
- In the month of november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 19% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 2% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ayutthaya
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ayutthaya: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ayutthaya
Find out when Ayutthaya has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ayutthaya
- Very low season in Ayutthaya
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: April, May, June and September.
- Low season in Ayutthaya
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and October.
- High season in Ayutthaya
The number of visitors to Ayutthaya is high in: January, February, July, August and November.
- Peek season in Ayutthaya
The largest number of tourists visiting Ayutthaya is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Ayutthaya month by month
Best time for low prices in Ayutthaya
Average prices of hotels in Ayutthaya month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Ayutthaya. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.