When is the best time to go to Ayutthaya?
When is the best time to go to Ayutthaya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ayutthaya are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Ayutthaya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||24°C/34°C||27mm||perfect weather||Ayutthaya in january|
|February||26°C/36°C||13mm||good weather||Ayutthaya in february|
|March||28°C/38°C||38mm||good weather||Ayutthaya in march|
|April||29°C/39°C||77mm||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in april|
|May||30°C/37°C||165mm||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in may|
|June||28°C/35°C||179mm||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in june|
|July||27°C/33°C||198mm||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in july|
|August||27°C/34°C||252mm||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in august|
|September||27°C/34°C||272mm||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in september|
|October||26°C/33°C||295mm||tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in october|
|November||25°C/33°C||85mm||good weather||Ayutthaya in november|
|December||23°C/33°C||12mm||perfect weather||Ayutthaya in december|
Weather and climate in Ayutthaya
- In the month of january the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 38°C and it rains in january about 27mm.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 38°C°C and it rains about 38mm each month.
- Between april and october the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 33°C as maximum temperature in october.
- In the month of november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average and it rains about 34% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ayutthaya
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ayutthaya: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Thailand
Ayutthaya appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.