Best time to go to Ayutthaya Average weather of Ayutthaya, Thailand
Discover the very best time to visit Ayutthaya in Thailand from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Ayutthaya?
When is the best time to go to Ayutthaya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ayutthaya are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- Ayutthaya has dry periods in January, February and December
- The rainiest months are September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Ayutthaya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Ayutthaya in january|
|good weather||Ayutthaya in february|
|good weather||Ayutthaya in march|
|tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in april|
|tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in may|
|tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in june|
|tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in july|
|tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in august|
|tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in september|
|tolerable weather||Ayutthaya in october|
|good weather||Ayutthaya in november|
|perfect weather||Ayutthaya in december|
Weather and climate in Ayutthaya
- In the month of january the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains in january about 0.4in.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and it rains about 1in each month.
- Between april and october the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in october.
- In the month of november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 27% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ayutthaya
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ayutthaya: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Ayutthaya appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.