Best time to go to Prachuap Khiri Khan Average weather of Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Find the very best time to go to Prachuap Khiri Khan in Thailand from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Prachuap Khiri Khan?
When is the best time to go to Prachuap Khiri Khan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Prachuap Khiri Khan are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Prachuap Khiri Khan
For full information about the climate and weather in Prachuap Khiri Khan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in january|
|February||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in february|
|March||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in march|
|April||81°F/90°F||good weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in april|
|May||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||good weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||good weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||good weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in august|
|September||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in october|
|November||79°F/86°F||good weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in november|
|December||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Prachuap Khiri Khan in december|
Weather and climate in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- In january the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 95°F and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- In may the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and you can expect to have 8.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and october the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in october, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 1.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Prachuap Khiri Khan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Prachuap Khiri Khan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Prachuap Khiri Khan
Find out when Prachuap Khiri Khan has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Very low season in Prachuap Khiri Khan
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and September.
- Low season in Prachuap Khiri Khan
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, August, October and November.
- High season in Prachuap Khiri Khan
The number of visitors to Prachuap Khiri Khan is high in: January, February and July.
- Peek season in Prachuap Khiri Khan
The largest number of tourists visiting Prachuap Khiri Khan is during: December.