Best time to go to Si Racha Average weather of Si Racha, Thailand
Discover the perfect time to visit Si Racha in Thailand from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Si Racha?
When is the best time to go to Si Racha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Si Racha are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Si Racha
For full information about the climate and weather in Si Racha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Si Racha in january|
|February||79°F/90°F||perfect weather||Si Racha in february|
|March||83°F/90°F||good weather||Si Racha in march|
|April||85°F/92°F||good weather||Si Racha in april|
|May||86°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Si Racha in may|
|June||85°F/90°F||bad weather||Si Racha in june|
|July||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Si Racha in july|
|August||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Si Racha in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||bad weather||Si Racha in september|
|October||81°F/88°F||bad weather||Si Racha in october|
|November||79°F/88°F||good weather||Si Racha in november|
|December||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Si Racha in december|
Weather and climate in Si Racha
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- Between the months of march and september the climate is correct. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 68% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 70% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 7.2in each month.
- In december the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 8% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Si Racha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Si Racha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Si Racha
Find out when Si Racha has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Si Racha
- Very low season in Si Racha
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and September.
- Low season in Si Racha
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, July, August, October and November.
- Peek season in Si Racha
The largest number of tourists visiting Si Racha is during: December.