Best time to go to Chon Buri Average weather of Chon Buri, Thailand
Get the perfect time to go to Chon Buri in Thailand from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Chon Buri?
When is the best time to go to Chon Buri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chon Buri are January, February, March, April, August, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Chon Buri
For full information about the climate and weather in Chon Buri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/92°F||perfect weather||Chon Buri in january|
|February||79°F/94°F||good weather||Chon Buri in february|
|March||83°F/95°F||good weather||Chon Buri in march|
|April||85°F/95°F||good weather||Chon Buri in april|
|May||86°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Chon Buri in may|
|June||85°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Chon Buri in june|
|July||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Chon Buri in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||good weather||Chon Buri in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Chon Buri in september|
|October||81°F/90°F||good weather||Chon Buri in october|
|November||77°F/90°F||good weather||Chon Buri in november|
|December||76°F/90°F||perfect weather||Chon Buri in december|
Weather and climate in Chon Buri
- In the month of january the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F.
- From april to october the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in october, 12 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chon Buri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chon Buri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Chon Buri
Find out when Chon Buri has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Chon Buri
- Very low season in Chon Buri
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Chon Buri
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, October and November.
- Peek season in Chon Buri
The largest number of tourists visiting Chon Buri is during: December.