Best time to go to Koh Tao Average weather of Koh Tao, Thailand
Discover the best time to go to Koh Tao in Thailand from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Koh Tao?
When is the best time to go to Koh Tao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Koh Tao are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- November is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Koh Tao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Koh Tao in january|
|good weather||Koh Tao in february|
|good weather||Koh Tao in march|
|good weather||Koh Tao in april|
|tolerable weather||Koh Tao in may|
|tolerable weather||Koh Tao in june|
|tolerable weather||Koh Tao in july|
|tolerable weather||Koh Tao in august|
|tolerable weather||Koh Tao in september|
|tolerable weather||Koh Tao in october|
|tolerable weather||Koh Tao in november|
|good weather||Koh Tao in december|
Weather and climate in Koh Tao
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and, in february, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From march to april the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 6.1in each month.
- From may to july the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 76% of the time in july.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains about 79% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains about 11.7in each month.
- In november the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains about 81% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 83°F.
Tours and organised trips in Thailand
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Koh Tao
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Koh Tao: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Thailand: get the best price!
Map of Thailand
Koh Tao appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved