Best time to go to Pran Buri Average weather of Pran Buri, Thailand
Find the perfect time to visit Pran Buri in Thailand from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Pran Buri?
When is the best time to go to Pran Buri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pran Buri are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Pran Buri
For full information about the climate and weather in Pran Buri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Pran Buri in january|
|February||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Pran Buri in february|
|March||79°F/90°F||good weather||Pran Buri in march|
|April||83°F/92°F||good weather||Pran Buri in april|
|May||83°F/92°F||good weather||Pran Buri in may|
|June||81°F/90°F||good weather||Pran Buri in june|
|July||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Pran Buri in july|
|August||81°F/88°F||good weather||Pran Buri in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Pran Buri in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Pran Buri in october|
|November||77°F/86°F||good weather||Pran Buri in november|
|December||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Pran Buri in december|
Weather and climate in Pran Buri
- In january the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 3% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in march about 1.4in.
- Between the months of april and october the climate is just OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 11.5in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 4.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in december about 1.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pran Buri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pran Buri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Pran Buri
Find out when Pran Buri has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Pran Buri
- Very low season in Pran Buri
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, September and November.
- Low season in Pran Buri
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, July, August and October.
- High season in Pran Buri
The number of visitors to Pran Buri is high in: January, April and May.
- Peek season in Pran Buri
The largest number of tourists visiting Pran Buri is during: December.