Best time to go to Bubunan Average weather of Bubunan, Bali
Get the very best time to go to Bubunan in Bali from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Bubunan?
When is the best time to go to Bubunan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bubunan are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Bubunan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in january|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in february|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in march|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in april|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in may|
|good weather||Bubunan in june|
|good weather||Bubunan in july|
|good weather||Bubunan in august|
|good weather||Bubunan in september|
|good weather||Bubunan in october|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in november|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in december|
Weather and climate in Bubunan
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 370mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of march and july the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 26°C.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 66mm each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 32°C and you can expect to have 343mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Bubunan
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Bubunan: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Bubunan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved