When is the best time to go to Bubunan?
When is the best time to go to Bubunan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bubunan are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Bubunan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/31°C||400mm||tolerable weather||Bubunan in january|
|February||27°C/31°C||370mm||tolerable weather||Bubunan in february|
|March||28°C/32°C||291mm||tolerable weather||Bubunan in march|
|April||28°C/32°C||218mm||tolerable weather||Bubunan in april|
|May||28°C/32°C||157mm||tolerable weather||Bubunan in may|
|June||27°C/32°C||89mm||good weather||Bubunan in june|
|July||27°C/31°C||61mm||good weather||Bubunan in july|
|August||26°C/30°C||37mm||good weather||Bubunan in august|
|September||27°C/31°C||66mm||good weather||Bubunan in september|
|October||27°C/32°C||102mm||good weather||Bubunan in october|
|November||28°C/32°C||200mm||tolerable weather||Bubunan in november|
|December||28°C/32°C||343mm||tolerable weather||Bubunan in december|
Weather and climate in Bubunan
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 370mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of march and july the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 26°C.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 66mm each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 32°C and you can expect to have 343mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Bubunan
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Bubunan: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Bubunan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.