Best time to go to Bubunan Average weather of Bubunan, Bali
Get the very best time to go to Bubunan in Bali from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Bubunan?
When is the best time to go to Bubunan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bubunan are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- August is the driest month
- The rainiest months are January, February and March
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Bubunan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in january|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in february|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in march|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in april|
|good weather||Bubunan in may|
|perfect weather||Bubunan in june|
|perfect weather||Bubunan in july|
|perfect weather||Bubunan in august|
|perfect weather||Bubunan in september|
|perfect weather||Bubunan in october|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in november|
|tolerable weather||Bubunan in december|
Weather and climate in Bubunan
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 6.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of march and july the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 77°F.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bubunan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bubunan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bali
Bubunan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.