Best time to go to Singaraja Average weather of Singaraja, Bali
Discover the very best time to go to Singaraja in Bali from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Singaraja?
When is the best time to go to Singaraja? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Singaraja are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Singaraja a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Singaraja in january|
|tolerable weather||Singaraja in february|
|tolerable weather||Singaraja in march|
|tolerable weather||Singaraja in april|
|tolerable weather||Singaraja in may|
|good weather||Singaraja in june|
|good weather||Singaraja in july|
|good weather||Singaraja in august|
|good weather||Singaraja in september|
|good weather||Singaraja in october|
|tolerable weather||Singaraja in november|
|tolerable weather||Singaraja in december|
Weather and climate in Singaraja
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 27°C.
- Between the months of march and july the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 34°C and, in july, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and september the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and it rains in september about 66mm.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C and it rains about 343mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Singaraja
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Singaraja: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Bali: get the best price!
Map of Bali
Singaraja appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved