When is the best time to go to Singaraja?
When is the best time to go to Singaraja? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Singaraja are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Singaraja a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/31°C||400mm||tolerable weather||Singaraja in january|
|February||27°C/31°C||370mm||tolerable weather||Singaraja in february|
|March||28°C/32°C||291mm||tolerable weather||Singaraja in march|
|April||28°C/32°C||218mm||tolerable weather||Singaraja in april|
|May||28°C/32°C||157mm||tolerable weather||Singaraja in may|
|June||27°C/32°C||88mm||good weather||Singaraja in june|
|July||27°C/31°C||60mm||good weather||Singaraja in july|
|August||26°C/30°C||37mm||good weather||Singaraja in august|
|September||27°C/31°C||66mm||good weather||Singaraja in september|
|October||27°C/32°C||102mm||good weather||Singaraja in october|
|November||28°C/32°C||199mm||tolerable weather||Singaraja in november|
|December||28°C/32°C||343mm||tolerable weather||Singaraja in december|
Weather and climate in Singaraja
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 27°C.
- Between the months of march and july the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 34°C and, in july, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and september the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 26°C and it rains in september about 66mm.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C and it rains about 343mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Singaraja
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Singaraja: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Singaraja appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.