Best time to go to Singaraja Average weather of Singaraja, Bali
Discover the very best time to go to Singaraja in Bali from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Singaraja?
When is the best time to go to Singaraja? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Singaraja are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and February
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Singaraja a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Singaraja in january|
|February||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Singaraja in february|
|March||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Singaraja in march|
|April||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Singaraja in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||good weather||Singaraja in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||good weather||Singaraja in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Singaraja in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Singaraja in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Singaraja in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||good weather||Singaraja in october|
|November||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Singaraja in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Singaraja in december|
Weather and climate in Singaraja
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
- Between the months of march and july the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 88°F and, in july, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and september the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in september about 1.7in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 9.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Singaraja
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Singaraja: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.