Best time to go to Gerokgak Average weather of Gerokgak, Bali
Find the most favorable time to visit Gerokgak in Bali from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Gerokgak?
When is the best time to go to Gerokgak? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gerokgak are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and February
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Gerokgak
For full information about the climate and weather in Gerokgak a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Gerokgak in january|
|February||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Gerokgak in february|
|March||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Gerokgak in march|
|April||81°F/85°F||good weather||Gerokgak in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||good weather||Gerokgak in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Gerokgak in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Gerokgak in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Gerokgak in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Gerokgak in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Gerokgak in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||good weather||Gerokgak in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Gerokgak in december|
Weather and climate in Gerokgak
Gerokgak enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry winter) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Gerokgak is 85°F (ranging from 83°F in july to 86°F in november). Annual rainfall is 68.3in, with a minimum of 0.8in in august and a maximum of 12.9in in january.
- Between the months of january and april the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in april, 11 days of rain are expected.
- From may to june the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- From july to september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and, in september, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in october, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in december about 9.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gerokgak
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gerokgak: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Gerokgak
Chargement en cours
Legend: Gerokgak other locations