Best time to go to Banjar Average weather of Banjar, Bali
Discover the best time to visit Banjar in Bali from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Banjar?
When is the best time to go to Banjar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Banjar are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and March
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Banjar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Banjar in january|
|February||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Banjar in february|
|March||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Banjar in march|
|April||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Banjar in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||good weather||Banjar in may|
|June||79°F/83°F||good weather||Banjar in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Banjar in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Banjar in august|
|September||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Banjar in september|
|October||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Banjar in october|
|November||81°F/85°F||good weather||Banjar in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Banjar in december|
Weather and climate in Banjar
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in february.
- From march to june the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between october and november the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 60% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Banjar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Banjar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.