Best time to go to Negara Average weather of Negara, Bali
Discover the most favorable time to visit Negara in Bali from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Negara?
When is the best time to go to Negara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Negara are July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Negara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Negara in january|
|tolerable weather||Negara in february|
|bad weather||Negara in march|
|bad weather||Negara in april|
|tolerable weather||Negara in may|
|tolerable weather||Negara in june|
|good weather||Negara in july|
|good weather||Negara in august|
|good weather||Negara in september|
|tolerable weather||Negara in october|
|tolerable weather||Negara in november|
|tolerable weather||Negara in december|
Weather and climate in Negara
- From january to february the climate is okay. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 198mm.
- Between march and may the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 33°C°C and you can expect to have 119mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of june the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 28°C and you can expect to have 63mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and it rains in september about 41mm.
- In october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 34°C and it rains in october about 37mm.
- Between november and december the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 39°C and you can expect to have 177mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Negara
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Negara: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Negara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved