Best time to go to Negara Average weather of Negara, Bali
Discover the most favorable time to visit Negara in Bali from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Negara?
When is the best time to go to Negara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Negara are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Negara
For full information about the climate and weather in Negara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Negara in january|
|February||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Negara in february|
|March||81°F/88°F||good weather||Negara in march|
|April||81°F/88°F||good weather||Negara in april|
|May||81°F/86°F||good weather||Negara in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||good weather||Negara in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||good weather||Negara in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Negara in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Negara in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Negara in october|
|November||83°F/88°F||good weather||Negara in november|
|December||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Negara in december|
Weather and climate in Negara
- From january to february the climate is okay. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 8.3in.
- Between march and may the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of june the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in september about 1.6in.
- In october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in october about 1.8in.
- Between november and december the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 7.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Negara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Negara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.