Best time to go to Negara Average weather of Negara, Bali
Discover the most favorable time to visit Negara in Bali from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Negara?
When is the best time to go to Negara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Negara are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Negara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Negara in january|
|good weather||Negara in february|
|good weather||Negara in march|
|good weather||Negara in april|
|good weather||Negara in may|
|perfect weather||Negara in june|
|good weather||Negara in july|
|perfect weather||Negara in august|
|perfect weather||Negara in september|
|perfect weather||Negara in october|
|good weather||Negara in november|
|tolerable weather||Negara in december|
Weather and climate in Negara
- From january to february the climate is okay. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 3in.
- Between march and may the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of june the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains in september about 0.6in.
- In october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in october about 0.9in.
- Between november and december the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Negara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Negara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bali
Negara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.