When is the best time to go to Negara?
When is the best time to go to Negara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Negara are July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Negara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°C/33°C||204mm||tolerable weather||Negara in january|
|February||27°C/34°C||198mm||tolerable weather||Negara in february|
|March||27°C/34°C||173mm||bad weather||Negara in march|
|April||27°C/34°C||115mm||bad weather||Negara in april|
|May||27°C/33°C||119mm||tolerable weather||Negara in may|
|June||26°C/33°C||63mm||tolerable weather||Negara in june|
|July||25°C/32°C||52mm||good weather||Negara in july|
|August||25°C/31°C||28mm||good weather||Negara in august|
|September||26°C/32°C||41mm||good weather||Negara in september|
|October||27°C/34°C||37mm||tolerable weather||Negara in october|
|November||28°C/34°C||93mm||tolerable weather||Negara in november|
|December||28°C/34°C||177mm||tolerable weather||Negara in december|
Weather and climate in Negara
- From january to february the climate is okay. It is for example 34°C as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 198mm.
- Between march and may the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 33°C°C and you can expect to have 119mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of june the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 28°C and you can expect to have 63mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and it rains in september about 41mm.
- In october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 34°C and it rains in october about 37mm.
- Between november and december the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 39°C and you can expect to have 177mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Negara
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Negara: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Negara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.