Best time to go to Lovina Beach Average weather of Lovina Beach, Bali
Discover the best time to go to Lovina Beach in Bali from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Lovina Beach?
When is the best time to go to Lovina Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lovina Beach are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and February
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Lovina Beach
For full information about the climate and weather in Lovina Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in january|
|February||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in february|
|March||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in march|
|April||81°F/85°F||good weather||Lovina Beach in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||good weather||Lovina Beach in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Lovina Beach in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Lovina Beach in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Lovina Beach in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Lovina Beach in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Lovina Beach in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||good weather||Lovina Beach in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Lovina Beach
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 11.1in each month.
- Between march and july the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is favorable. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in september.
- Between october and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lovina Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lovina Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Lovina Beach
Find out when Lovina Beach has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Lovina Beach
- Very low season in Lovina Beach
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Lovina Beach
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, June, October and December.
- High season in Lovina Beach
The number of visitors to Lovina Beach is high in: July and September.
- Peek season in Lovina Beach
The largest number of tourists visiting Lovina Beach is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Lovina Beach month by month
Best time for low prices in Lovina Beach
Average prices of hotels in Lovina Beach month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Lovina Beach. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.