Best time to go to Lovina Beach Average weather of Lovina Beach, Bali
Discover the best time to go to Lovina Beach in Bali from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Lovina Beach?
When is the best time to go to Lovina Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lovina Beach are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Lovina Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in january|
|tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in february|
|tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in march|
|tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in april|
|tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in may|
|good weather||Lovina Beach in june|
|good weather||Lovina Beach in july|
|good weather||Lovina Beach in august|
|good weather||Lovina Beach in september|
|good weather||Lovina Beach in october|
|tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in november|
|tolerable weather||Lovina Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Lovina Beach
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 14.6in each month.
- Between march and july the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is favorable. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september.
- Between october and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Lovina Beach
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Lovina Beach: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Bali: get the best price!
Map of Bali
Lovina Beach appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved