Best time to go to the United Arab Emirates for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the most favorable time to go to United Arab Emirates from average weather conditions in many locations like Muharraq (Bahrain) or Doha (Qatar), below.
When is the best time to go to the United Arab Emirates?
When is the best time to go to the United Arab Emirates? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In the United Arab Emirates, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Dubai are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Dubai are May, June, July, August and September
- The cities with the best climate are Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al-Fujayrah, Hatta, Ras el Khaïmah, Sharjah, Adh Dhayd and Dibba Al-Hisn, with good weather at least 8 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Dubai are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in the United Arab Emirates
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in the United Arab Emirates for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F to 76°F||perfect weather|
|February||61°F to 81°F||perfect weather|
|March||68°F to 88°F||perfect weather|
|April||77°F to 97°F||perfect weather|
|May||86°F to 106°F||good weather*|
|June||88°F to 112°F||tolerable weather*|
|July||92°F to 113°F||bad weather|
|August||90°F to 112°F||bad weather|
|September||86°F to 106°F||tolerable weather|
|October||77°F to 99°F||good weather|
|November||68°F to 86°F||perfect weather|
|December||61°F to 79°F||perfect weather|
Best time to travel to United Arab Emirates by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in the United Arab Emirates
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of United Arab Emirates and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al-Aïn and Al-Fujayrah, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in the United Arab Emirates
Find out when United Arab Emirates has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in the United Arab Emirates
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. The number of visitors to United Arab Emirates is high in: January and December.
- Very low season in the United Arab Emirates: June.
- Low season in the United Arab Emirates: February, March, April, May, July, August, September, October and November.
- High season in the United Arab Emirates: January.
- Peek season in the United Arab Emirates: December.
Figure: Visitor index for United Arab Emirates month by month
Average price for flights to the United Arab Emirates
A return flight between London and Dubai is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 367 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 152 more for your airline ticket to Dubai if you go in august.
Where to go in the United Arab Emirates?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Ras el Khaïmah||76°F||79°F||85°F||92°F||101°F||106°F||106°F||104°F||103°F||97°F||86°F||79°F|
About United Arab Emirates
What can I do in the United Arab Emirates?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping