Best time to go to Bahrain for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the perfect time to go to Bahrain from average weather conditions in many locations like Al Hadd or Madinat `Isa, below.
When is the best time to go to Bahrain?
When is the best time to go to Bahrain? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Bahrain, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Manama are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Manama are June, July, August and September
- The cities with the best climate are Al Muharraq and Al Hadd, with good weather at least 9 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Al Muharraq are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Bahrain
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Bahrain for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|April||77°F to 83°F||perfect weather|
|May||86°F to 92°F||good weather*|
|July||94°F to 99°F||bad weather*|
|August||99°F||very bad weather*|
|September||92°F to 97°F||bad weather*|
|October||86°F to 92°F||good weather|
Best time to travel to Bahrain by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Bahrain
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Bahrain and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Manama, Al Muharraq, Al Hadd, Madinat Hamad and Madinat `Isa, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bahrain
Find out when Bahrain has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bahrain
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, June, July, October and November. The number of visitors to Bahrain is high in: May, August, September and December.
- Very low season in Bahrain: January, February, April, June, July and October.
- Low season in Bahrain: March and November.
- High season in Bahrain: September.
- Peek season in Bahrain: May, August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Bahrain month by month
Average price for flights to Bahrain
A return flight between London and Al Muharraq is generally cheaper if you go in november ($ 435 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 259 more for your airline ticket to Al Muharraq if you go in august.
Where to go in Bahrain?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
very bad weather
What can I do in Bahrain?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping