Best time to go to Hatta Average weather of Hatta, United Arab Emirates
Find the perfect time to visit Hatta in United Arab Emirates from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Hatta?
When is the best time to go to Hatta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hatta are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Hatta has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Hatta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Hatta in january|
|perfect weather||Hatta in february|
|perfect weather||Hatta in march|
|perfect weather||Hatta in april|
|good weather||Hatta in may|
|bad weather||Hatta in june|
|very bad weather||Hatta in july|
|bad weather||Hatta in august|
|tolerable weather||Hatta in september|
|good weather||Hatta in october|
|perfect weather||Hatta in november|
|perfect weather||Hatta in december|
Weather and climate in Hatta
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F.
- In the month of may the climate is just OK. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in may.
- In june the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 101°F in average and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 94°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and it rains in october about 0.2in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hatta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hatta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
United Arab Emirates: get the best price!
Map of United Arab Emirates
Hatta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United Arab Emirates appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in the United Arab Emirates
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved