Best time to go to Hatta Average weather of Hatta, United Arab Emirates
Find the perfect time to visit Hatta in United Arab Emirates from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Hatta?
When is the best time to go to Hatta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hatta are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Hatta has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Hatta
For full information about the climate and weather in Hatta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Hatta in january
|Hatta in february
|Hatta in march
|Hatta in april
|Hatta in may
|Hatta in june
|Hatta in july
|Hatta in august
|Hatta in september
|Hatta in october
|Hatta in november
|Hatta in december
Weather and climate in Hatta
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
- In the month of may the climate is just OK. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in may.
- In june the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 101°F in average and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 90°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 99°F in average.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and it rains in october about 0.2in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hatta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hatta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hatta
Find out when Hatta has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hatta
- Very low season in Hatta
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June.
- Low season in Hatta
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, July, August, September, October and November.
- High season in Hatta
The number of visitors to Hatta is high in: January, February, March and April.
- Peak season in Hatta
The largest number of tourists visiting Hatta is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Hatta month by month
Best time for low prices in Hatta
Average prices of hotels in Hatta month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hatta. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.