Best time to go to Ajman Average weather of Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Find the perfect time to visit Ajman in United Arab Emirates from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Ajman?
When is the best time to go to Ajman? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ajman are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Ajman has dry periods in January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ajman a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Ajman in january|
|perfect weather||Ajman in february|
|perfect weather||Ajman in march|
|perfect weather||Ajman in april|
|good weather||Ajman in may|
|bad weather||Ajman in june|
|very bad weather||Ajman in july|
|very bad weather||Ajman in august|
|bad weather||Ajman in september|
|good weather||Ajman in october|
|perfect weather||Ajman in november|
|perfect weather||Ajman in december|
Weather and climate in Ajman
- Between january and april the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains in april about 0.2in.
- In may the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 113°F and it rains in may about 0.1in.
- In june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 115°F and it rains about 0% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 113°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 104°F in average and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 0% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 81°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ajman
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ajman: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
United Arab Emirates: get the best price!
Map of United Arab Emirates
Ajman appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United Arab Emirates appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in the United Arab Emirates
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved