Best time to go to Ajman Average weather of Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Find the perfect time to visit Ajman in United Arab Emirates from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Ajman?
When is the best time to go to Ajman? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ajman are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Ajman has dry periods in February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Ajman
For full information about the climate and weather in Ajman a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Ajman in january|
|February||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Ajman in february|
|March||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Ajman in march|
|April||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Ajman in april|
|May||88°F/99°F||good weather||Ajman in may|
|June||92°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Ajman in june|
|July||94°F/106°F||bad weather||Ajman in july|
|August||94°F/104°F||bad weather||Ajman in august|
|September||90°F/103°F||tolerable weather||Ajman in september|
|October||83°F/97°F||good weather||Ajman in october|
|November||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Ajman in november|
|December||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Ajman in december|
Weather and climate in Ajman
- Between january and april the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains in april about 0.4in.
- In may the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 112°F and it rains in may about 0in.
- In june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 112°F and it rains about 0% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 115°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 103°F in average and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 0% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ajman
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ajman: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ajman
Find out when Ajman has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ajman
- Very low season in Ajman
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June.
- Low season in Ajman
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, May, July, August, September, October and November.
- High season in Ajman
The number of visitors to Ajman is high in: January and April.
- Peak season in Ajman
The largest number of tourists visiting Ajman is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Ajman month by month
Best time for low prices in Ajman
Average prices of hotels in Ajman month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Ajman. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.