Best time to go to Abu Dhabi Average weather of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Discover the best time to visit Abu Dhabi in United Arab Emirates from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Abu Dhabi?
When is the best time to go to Abu Dhabi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Abu Dhabi are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Abu Dhabi has dry periods all year long
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Abu Dhabi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in january|
|perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in february|
|perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in march|
|perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in april|
|good weather||Abu Dhabi in may|
|bad weather||Abu Dhabi in june|
|very bad weather||Abu Dhabi in july|
|very bad weather||Abu Dhabi in august|
|bad weather||Abu Dhabi in september|
|good weather||Abu Dhabi in october|
|perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in november|
|perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in december|
Weather and climate in Abu Dhabi
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- In may the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 94°F and it rains about 1% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 113°F and, in june, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 113°F and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. It is for example 104°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 0% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Abu Dhabi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Abu Dhabi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
United Arab Emirates: get the best price!
Map of United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United Arab Emirates appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved