Best time to go to Abu Dhabi Average weather of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Discover the best time to visit Abu Dhabi in United Arab Emirates from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Abu Dhabi?
When is the best time to go to Abu Dhabi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Abu Dhabi are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Abu Dhabi has dry periods in February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Abu Dhabi
For full information about the climate and weather in Abu Dhabi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in january|
|February||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in february|
|March||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in march|
|April||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in april|
|May||88°F/99°F||good weather||Abu Dhabi in may|
|June||92°F/103°F||tolerable weather||Abu Dhabi in june|
|July||94°F/106°F||bad weather||Abu Dhabi in july|
|August||94°F/106°F||bad weather||Abu Dhabi in august|
|September||90°F/103°F||tolerable weather||Abu Dhabi in september|
|October||85°F/95°F||good weather||Abu Dhabi in october|
|November||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in november|
|December||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Abu Dhabi in december|
Weather and climate in Abu Dhabi
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- In may the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 94°F and it rains about 0% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 112°F and, in june, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 115°F and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. It is for example 103°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 0% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Abu Dhabi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Abu Dhabi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Abu Dhabi
Find out when Abu Dhabi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Abu Dhabi
- Very low season in Abu Dhabi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, June and July.
- Low season in Abu Dhabi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March, April, May, August, September and October.
- High season in Abu Dhabi
The number of visitors to Abu Dhabi is high in: November.
- Peek season in Abu Dhabi
The largest number of tourists visiting Abu Dhabi is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Abu Dhabi month by month
Best time for low prices in Abu Dhabi
Average prices of hotels in Abu Dhabi month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Abu Dhabi. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Abu Dhabi
A return flight between London and Abu Dhabi is generally cheaper if you go in january ($ 360 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 198 more for your airline ticket to Abu Dhabi if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Abu Dhabi
On average, it costs $ 15 per day to hire a car in Abu Dhabi. This price varies by $ 9.6 depending on the month. In september, hiring a car costs an average of $ 11 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in may is $ 21.