Best time to go to Ras el Khaïmah Average weather of Ras el Khaïmah, United Arab Emirates
Get the most favorable time to go to Ras el Khaïmah in United Arab Emirates from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ras el Khaïmah?
When is the best time to go to Ras el Khaïmah? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ras el Khaïmah are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Ras el Khaïmah has dry periods in February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ras el Khaïmah a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Ras el Khaïmah in january|
|perfect weather||Ras el Khaïmah in february|
|perfect weather||Ras el Khaïmah in march|
|perfect weather||Ras el Khaïmah in april|
|good weather||Ras el Khaïmah in may|
|bad weather||Ras el Khaïmah in june|
|very bad weather||Ras el Khaïmah in july|
|bad weather||Ras el Khaïmah in august|
|bad weather||Ras el Khaïmah in september|
|good weather||Ras el Khaïmah in october|
|perfect weather||Ras el Khaïmah in november|
|perfect weather||Ras el Khaïmah in december|
Weather and climate in Ras el Khaïmah
- From january to april the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 4% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 88°F.
- In the month of june the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 106°F in average and it rains in june about 0in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 106°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 88°F and, in september, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 0.1in.
- From november to december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 4% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ras el Khaïmah
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ras el Khaïmah: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of United Arab Emirates
Ras el Khaïmah appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United Arab Emirates appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.