Best time to go to Kuwait for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the most favorable time to go to Kuwait from seasonal averages in many locations like Ar Rumaythiyah or Ad Dasmah, below.
When is the best time to go to Kuwait?
When is the best time to go to Kuwait? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Kuwait, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Kuwait City are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Kuwait City are June, July, August and September
- The cities with the best climate are Kuwait City, Ad Dasmah, Ar Rumaythiyah, As Salimiyah, Bayan, Hawalli, Janub as Surrah and Salwa, with good weather at least 8 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Kuwait City are May, June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Kuwait
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Kuwait for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|April||76°F to 88°F||perfect weather|
|May||86°F to 101°F||good weather|
|June||94°F to 110°F||tolerable weather|
|July||95°F to 112°F||tolerable weather*|
|August||95°F to 112°F||bad weather|
|September||90°F to 108°F||tolerable weather|
|October||81°F to 97°F||perfect weather|
Best time to travel to Kuwait by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Kuwait
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Kuwait and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Kuwait City, Ad Dasmah, Ar Rumaythiyah, As Salimiyah and Bayan, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kuwait
Find out when Kuwait has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kuwait
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Kuwait is high in: March and December.
- Very low season in Kuwait: May, June, August and October.
- Low season in Kuwait: January, February, April, July, September and November.
- High season in Kuwait: March.
- Peek season in Kuwait: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Kuwait month by month
Average price for flights to Kuwait
A return flight between London and Kuwait City is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 357 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 238 more for your airline ticket to Kuwait City if you go in december.
Where to go in Kuwait?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Janub as Surrah||68°F||72°F||79°F||88°F||101°F||110°F||112°F||112°F||108°F||97°F||81°F||70°F|
What can I do in Kuwait?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping