Best time to go to Sharjah Average weather of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Find the very best time to go to Sharjah in United Arab Emirates from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Sharjah?
When is the best time to go to Sharjah? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sharjah are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Sharjah has dry periods in February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Sharjah
For full information about the climate and weather in Sharjah a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Sharjah in january|
|February||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Sharjah in february|
|March||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Sharjah in march|
|April||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Sharjah in april|
|May||88°F/99°F||good weather||Sharjah in may|
|June||92°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Sharjah in june|
|July||94°F/106°F||bad weather||Sharjah in july|
|August||94°F/104°F||bad weather||Sharjah in august|
|September||90°F/103°F||tolerable weather||Sharjah in september|
|October||83°F/97°F||good weather||Sharjah in october|
|November||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Sharjah in november|
|December||70°F/79°F||perfect weather||Sharjah in december|
Weather and climate in Sharjah
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very good. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in april.
- In the month of may the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in may.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 92°F.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 104°F°C and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 113°F.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains in october about 0in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 0.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sharjah
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sharjah: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sharjah
Find out when Sharjah has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sharjah
- Very low season in Sharjah
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June.
- Low season in Sharjah
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, May, July, August, September, October and November.
- Peak season in Sharjah
The largest number of tourists visiting Sharjah is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Sharjah month by month
Best time for low prices in Sharjah
Average prices of hotels in Sharjah month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Sharjah. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.