Best time to go to Sharjah Average weather of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Find the very best time to go to Sharjah in United Arab Emirates from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Sharjah?
When is the best time to go to Sharjah? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sharjah are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Sharjah has dry periods in February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Sharjah a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Sharjah in january|
|perfect weather||Sharjah in february|
|perfect weather||Sharjah in march|
|perfect weather||Sharjah in april|
|good weather||Sharjah in may|
|tolerable weather||Sharjah in june|
|bad weather||Sharjah in july|
|bad weather||Sharjah in august|
|tolerable weather||Sharjah in september|
|good weather||Sharjah in october|
|perfect weather||Sharjah in november|
|perfect weather||Sharjah in december|
Weather and climate in Sharjah
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very good. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in april.
- In the month of may the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in may.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 92°F.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 104°F°C and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 110°F.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains in october about 0in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sharjah
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sharjah: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of United Arab Emirates
Sharjah appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United Arab Emirates appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.