Best time to go to Pakistan for a perfect weather and where to go?
Discover the perfect time to visit Pakistan from average climate conditions in many locations like lahore or Quetta, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Pakistan?
When is the best time to go to Pakistan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Pakistan, the weather is good everywhere in February, March, October and November
- The best months to go to Islamabad are February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Islamabad are May, June, July and August, and the coldest month of the year is January
- The rainiest months in this city are July and August
- The cities with the best climate are Gwadar, Hingol (National Park) and Ormara, with good weather at least 11 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Gwadar are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Pakistan
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Pakistan for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-22°F to 83°F||good weather*|
|February||-18°F to 88°F||perfect weather*|
|March||-11°F to 101°F||perfect weather*|
|April||-4°F to 108°F||perfect weather*|
|May||5°F to 117°F||good weather*|
|June||18°F to 119°F||very bad weather*|
|July||31°F to 115°F||bad weather*|
|August||32°F to 112°F||tolerable weather*|
|September||20°F to 110°F||good weather*|
|October||-0°F to 106°F||perfect weather*|
|November||-11°F to 94°F||perfect weather|
|December||-18°F to 85°F||perfect weather*|
Best time to travel to Pakistan by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Pakistan
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Pakistan and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Islamabad, Gwadar, Hingol (National Park), Jhelum and Karachi, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Pakistan
Find out when Pakistan has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Pakistan
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Pakistan is high in: December.
- Very low season in Pakistan: June.
- Low season in Pakistan: January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September, October and November.
- Peek season in Pakistan: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Pakistan month by month
Average price for flights to Pakistan
A return flight between London and Islamabad is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 603 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 280 more for your airline ticket to Islamabad if you go in august.
Where to go in Pakistan?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Hingol (National Park)||76°F||77°F||83°F||88°F||92°F||92°F||88°F||86°F||88°F||88°F||85°F||77°F|
|Dera Ghazi Khan||72°F||79°F||90°F||101°F||110°F||115°F||112°F||108°F||108°F||101°F||86°F||77°F|
very bad weather
What can I do in Pakistan?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping