Best time to go to Al-Fujayrah Average weather of Al-Fujayrah, United Arab Emirates
Get the perfect time to go to Al-Fujayrah in United Arab Emirates from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Al-Fujayrah?
When is the best time to go to Al-Fujayrah? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Al-Fujayrah are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Al-Fujayrah has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Al-Fujayrah a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Al-Fujayrah in january|
|perfect weather||Al-Fujayrah in february|
|perfect weather||Al-Fujayrah in march|
|perfect weather||Al-Fujayrah in april|
|good weather||Al-Fujayrah in may|
|bad weather||Al-Fujayrah in june|
|very bad weather||Al-Fujayrah in july|
|bad weather||Al-Fujayrah in august|
|tolerable weather||Al-Fujayrah in september|
|good weather||Al-Fujayrah in october|
|perfect weather||Al-Fujayrah in november|
|perfect weather||Al-Fujayrah in december|
Weather and climate in Al-Fujayrah
- Between january and april the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F.
- In the month of may the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 94°F.
- In june the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 103°F°C and it rains about 0in each month.
- From july to august the climate is very bad. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and it rains in september about 0in.
- In october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 4% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains in december about 0.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Al-Fujayrah
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Al-Fujayrah: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
United Arab Emirates: get the best price!
Map of United Arab Emirates
Al-Fujayrah appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United Arab Emirates appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in the United Arab Emirates
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved