Best time to go to Dibba Al-Hisn Average weather of Dibba Al-Hisn, United Arab Emirates
Get the best time to visit Dibba Al-Hisn in United Arab Emirates from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Dibba Al-Hisn?
When is the best time to go to Dibba Al-Hisn? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dibba Al-Hisn are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Dibba Al-Hisn has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Dibba Al-Hisn
For full information about the climate and weather in Dibba Al-Hisn a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||67°F/76°F||perfect weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in january|
|February||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in february|
|March||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in march|
|April||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in april|
|May||90°F/99°F||good weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in may|
|June||92°F/103°F||tolerable weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in june|
|July||92°F/101°F||bad weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in july|
|August||92°F/99°F||bad weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in august|
|September||90°F/99°F||tolerable weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in september|
|October||85°F/94°F||good weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in october|
|November||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in november|
|December||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Dibba Al-Hisn in december|
Weather and climate in Dibba Al-Hisn
- In the month of january the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and april the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 99°F and it rains in may about 0.1in.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 103°F°C and it rains about 0in each month.
- In july the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 101°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 0% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 110°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 110°F and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dibba Al-Hisn
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dibba Al-Hisn: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.