Best time to go to Al-Aïn Average weather of Al-Aïn, United Arab Emirates
Discover the perfect time to visit Al-Aïn in United Arab Emirates from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Al-Aïn?
When is the best time to go to Al-Aïn? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Al-Aïn are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Al-Aïn has dry periods in January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Al-Aïn a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in january|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in february|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in march|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in april|
|good weather||Al-Aïn in may|
|bad weather||Al-Aïn in june|
|bad weather||Al-Aïn in july|
|bad weather||Al-Aïn in august|
|tolerable weather||Al-Aïn in september|
|good weather||Al-Aïn in october|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in november|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in december|
Weather and climate in Al-Aïn
- From january to march the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 6% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and it rains about 5% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 106°F°C and, in may, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and august the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 110°F and it rains in august about 0.2in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 104°F in average and it rains about 1% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 99°F.
- From november to december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 1% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Al-Aïn
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Al-Aïn: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
United Arab Emirates: get the best price!
Map of United Arab Emirates
Al-Aïn appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United Arab Emirates appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in the United Arab Emirates
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved