Best time to go to Al-Aïn Average weather of Al-Aïn, United Arab Emirates
Discover the perfect time to visit Al-Aïn in United Arab Emirates from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Al-Aïn?
When is the best time to go to Al-Aïn? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Al-Aïn are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Al-Aïn has dry periods in February, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
Annual weather in Al-Aïn
For full information about the climate and weather in Al-Aïn a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/76°F||perfect weather||Al-Aïn in january|
|February||61°F/81°F||perfect weather||Al-Aïn in february|
|March||68°F/88°F||perfect weather||Al-Aïn in march|
|April||77°F/97°F||perfect weather||Al-Aïn in april|
|May||86°F/106°F||tolerable weather||Al-Aïn in may|
|June||88°F/112°F||bad weather||Al-Aïn in june|
|July||92°F/113°F||bad weather||Al-Aïn in july|
|August||90°F/112°F||bad weather||Al-Aïn in august|
|September||86°F/106°F||tolerable weather||Al-Aïn in september|
|October||77°F/99°F||good weather||Al-Aïn in october|
|November||68°F/86°F||perfect weather||Al-Aïn in november|
|December||61°F/79°F||perfect weather||Al-Aïn in december|
Weather and climate in Al-Aïn
- From january to march the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 2% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and it rains about 2% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 106°F°C and, in may, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and august the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 112°F and it rains in august about 0.3in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 106°F in average and it rains about 0% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 99°F.
- From november to december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 0% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Al-Aïn
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Al-Aïn: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Al-Aïn
Find out when Al-Aïn has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Al-Aïn
- Very low season in Al-Aïn
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June.
- Low season in Al-Aïn
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, May, July, August, September, October and November.
- High season in Al-Aïn
The number of visitors to Al-Aïn is high in: January, March and April.
- Peek season in Al-Aïn
The largest number of tourists visiting Al-Aïn is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Al-Aïn month by month
Best time for low prices in Al-Aïn
Average prices of hotels in Al-Aïn month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Al-Aïn. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.