Best time to go to Al-Aïn Average weather of Al-Aïn, United Arab Emirates
Discover the perfect time to visit Al-Aïn in United Arab Emirates from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Al-Aïn?
When is the best time to go to Al-Aïn? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Al-Aïn are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Al-Aïn has dry periods in January, February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Al-Aïn a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in january|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in february|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in march|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in april|
|good weather||Al-Aïn in may|
|bad weather||Al-Aïn in june|
|bad weather||Al-Aïn in july|
|bad weather||Al-Aïn in august|
|tolerable weather||Al-Aïn in september|
|good weather||Al-Aïn in october|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in november|
|perfect weather||Al-Aïn in december|
Weather and climate in Al-Aïn
- From january to march the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 6% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and it rains about 5% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 106°F°C and, in may, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and august the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 110°F and it rains in august about 0.2in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 104°F in average and it rains about 1% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 99°F.
- From november to december the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 1% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Al-Aïn
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Al-Aïn: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
United Arab Emirates: get the best price!
Map of United Arab Emirates
Al-Aïn appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in United Arab Emirates appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in United Arab Emirates
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved