Best time to go to Qatar for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the most favorable time to visit Qatar from seasonal norms in many locations like Doha or Mesaieed, below.
When is the best time to go to Qatar?
When is the best time to go to Qatar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Qatar, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Doha are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Doha are May, June, July, August and September
- The cities with the best climate are Fuwayrit and Madinat ash Shamal, with good weather at least 9 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Doha are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Qatar
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Qatar for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|February||65°F to 76°F||perfect weather|
|March||70°F to 83°F||perfect weather|
|April||77°F to 90°F||perfect weather|
|May||86°F to 101°F||good weather*|
|June||92°F to 106°F||tolerable weather*|
|July||94°F to 108°F||bad weather*|
|August||94°F to 108°F||bad weather|
|September||90°F to 104°F||tolerable weather|
|October||83°F to 97°F||good weather|
Best time to travel to Qatar by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Qatar
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Qatar and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Doha, Al Jumaliyah, Al Khawr, Mesaieed and Al Rayyan, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Qatar
Find out when Qatar has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Qatar
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, April, May, June, July, August and October. The number of visitors to Qatar is high in: March, September, November and December.
- Very low season in Qatar: February, June, August and October.
- Low season in Qatar: January, April, May and July.
- High season in Qatar: March, September and November.
- Peek season in Qatar: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Qatar month by month
Average price for flights to Qatar
A return flight between London and Doha is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 456 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 268 more for your airline ticket to Doha if you go in august.
Where to go in Qatar?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Madinat ash Shamal||70°F||70°F||76°F||81°F||90°F||95°F||97°F||99°F||97°F||90°F||81°F||74°F|
What can I do in Qatar?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping