Best time to go to Zebbug Average weather of Zebbug, Malta
Get the perfect time to visit Zebbug in Malta from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Zebbug?
When is the best time to go to Zebbug? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Zebbug
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Zebbug has dry periods in June, July and August
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Zebbug
For full information about the climate and weather in Zebbug a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/61°F||good weather||Zebbug in january|
|February||58°F/61°F||good weather||Zebbug in february|
|March||59°F/61°F||good weather||Zebbug in march|
|April||63°F/65°F||good weather||Zebbug in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||Zebbug in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Zebbug in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Zebbug in july|
|August||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Zebbug in august|
|September||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Zebbug in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||good weather||Zebbug in october|
|November||68°F/70°F||good weather||Zebbug in november|
|December||63°F/65°F||good weather||Zebbug in december|
Weather and climate in Zebbug
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average.
- In the month of june the climate is perfect. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0.4in.
- In september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zebbug
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zebbug: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Zebbug
Find out when Zebbug has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Zebbug
- Very low season in Zebbug
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Zebbug
The months with low numbers of tourists are: December.
- High season in Zebbug
The number of visitors to Zebbug is high in: April, May, June, July and October.
- Peek season in Zebbug
The largest number of tourists visiting Zebbug is during: August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Zebbug month by month
Best time for low prices in Zebbug
Average prices of hotels in Zebbug month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Zebbug. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.