Best time to go to Golden Bay Average weather of Golden Bay, Malta
Find the most favorable time to go to Golden Bay in Malta from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Golden Bay?
When is the best time to go to Golden Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Golden Bay
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Golden Bay has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are January, February and March
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Golden Bay
For full information about the climate and weather in Golden Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/61°F||good weather||Golden Bay in january|
|February||58°F/61°F||good weather||Golden Bay in february|
|March||59°F/61°F||good weather||Golden Bay in march|
|April||61°F/65°F||good weather||Golden Bay in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Golden Bay in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Golden Bay in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Golden Bay in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Golden Bay in august|
|September||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Golden Bay in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||good weather||Golden Bay in october|
|November||68°F/70°F||good weather||Golden Bay in november|
|December||63°F/65°F||good weather||Golden Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Golden Bay
- Between january and april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and, in september, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Golden Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Golden Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Golden Bay
Find out when Golden Bay has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Golden Bay
- Very low season in Golden Bay
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Golden Bay
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, November and December.
- High season in Golden Bay
The number of visitors to Golden Bay is high in: May, June and October.
- Peek season in Golden Bay
The largest number of tourists visiting Golden Bay is during: July, August and September.