Best time to go to Sannat Average weather of Sannat, Malta
Find the very best time to go to Sannat in Malta from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Sannat?
When is the best time to go to Sannat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Sannat
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Sannat has dry periods in June, July and August
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Sannat
For full information about the climate and weather in Sannat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/61°F||good weather||Sannat in january|
|February||58°F/61°F||good weather||Sannat in february|
|March||59°F/61°F||good weather||Sannat in march|
|April||63°F/65°F||good weather||Sannat in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||Sannat in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Sannat in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Sannat in july|
|August||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Sannat in august|
|September||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Sannat in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||good weather||Sannat in october|
|November||68°F/70°F||good weather||Sannat in november|
|December||63°F/65°F||good weather||Sannat in december|
Weather and climate in Sannat
- Between the months of january and march the climate is okay. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- In june the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in june about 0.4in.
- From july to august the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in august, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 81°F.
- From october to december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sannat
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sannat: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sannat
Find out when Sannat has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sannat
- Very low season in Sannat
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January.
- Low season in Sannat
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, November and December.
- High season in Sannat
The number of visitors to Sannat is high in: April, May and October.
- Peak season in Sannat
The largest number of tourists visiting Sannat is during: June, July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Sannat month by month
Best time for low prices in Sannat
Average prices of hotels in Sannat month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Sannat. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.