Best time to go to Mgarr Average weather of Mgarr, Malta
Get the very best time to visit Mgarr in Malta from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Mgarr?
When is the best time to go to Mgarr? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Mgarr
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Mgarr has dry periods in June, July and August
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Mgarr
For full information about the climate and weather in Mgarr a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/61°F||good weather||Mgarr in january|
|February||58°F/61°F||good weather||Mgarr in february|
|March||59°F/61°F||good weather||Mgarr in march|
|April||63°F/65°F||good weather||Mgarr in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||Mgarr in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Mgarr in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Mgarr in july|
|August||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Mgarr in august|
|September||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Mgarr in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||good weather||Mgarr in october|
|November||68°F/70°F||good weather||Mgarr in november|
|December||63°F/65°F||good weather||Mgarr in december|
Weather and climate in Mgarr
- From january to march the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 2% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in august, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mgarr
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mgarr: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Mgarr
Find out when Mgarr has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Mgarr
- Very low season in Mgarr
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and December.
- Low season in Mgarr
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and November.
- High season in Mgarr
The number of visitors to Mgarr is high in: May, June, September and October.
- Peek season in Mgarr
The largest number of tourists visiting Mgarr is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Mgarr month by month
Best time for low prices in Mgarr
Average prices of hotels in Mgarr month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Mgarr. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.