Best time to go to Mellieha Average weather of Mellieha, Malta
Find the most favorable time to go to Mellieha in Malta from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Mellieha?
When is the best time to go to Mellieha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mellieha are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Mellieha has dry periods in May, June, July and August
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Mellieha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Mellieha in january|
|tolerable weather||Mellieha in february|
|good weather||Mellieha in march|
|good weather||Mellieha in april|
|good weather||Mellieha in may|
|perfect weather||Mellieha in june|
|perfect weather||Mellieha in july|
|perfect weather||Mellieha in august|
|perfect weather||Mellieha in september|
|good weather||Mellieha in october|
|good weather||Mellieha in november|
|good weather||Mellieha in december|
Weather and climate in Mellieha
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 18% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 3% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains in december about 1.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mellieha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mellieha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Malta
Mellieha appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Malta appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.