Best time to go to Mellieha Average weather of Mellieha, Malta
Find the most favorable time to go to Mellieha in Malta from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Mellieha?
When is the best time to go to Mellieha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Mellieha
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Mellieha has dry periods in June, July and August
- The rainiest months are October and November
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Mellieha
For full information about the climate and weather in Mellieha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/61°F||good weather||Mellieha in january|
|February||58°F/61°F||good weather||Mellieha in february|
|March||59°F/61°F||good weather||Mellieha in march|
|April||63°F/65°F||good weather||Mellieha in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||Mellieha in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Mellieha in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Mellieha in july|
|August||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Mellieha in august|
|September||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Mellieha in september|
|October||74°F/76°F||good weather||Mellieha in october|
|November||68°F/70°F||good weather||Mellieha in november|
|December||63°F/65°F||good weather||Mellieha in december|
Weather and climate in Mellieha
- Between january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains about 13% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 2% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains in december about 3.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mellieha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mellieha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Mellieha
Find out when Mellieha has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Mellieha
- Very low season in Mellieha
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Mellieha
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, November and December.
- High season in Mellieha
The number of visitors to Mellieha is high in: May, June and October.
- Peek season in Mellieha
The largest number of tourists visiting Mellieha is during: July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Mellieha month by month
Best time for low prices in Mellieha
Average price of hiring a car in Mellieha
On average, it costs $ 12 per day to hire a car in Mellieha. This price varies by $ 8.4 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 8.4 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 17.