Best time to go to Salerno Average weather of Salerno, Italy
Find the perfect time to visit Salerno in Italy from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Salerno?
When is the best time to go to Salerno? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Salerno are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Salerno
For full information about the climate and weather in Salerno a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Salerno in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Salerno in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Salerno in march|
|April||56°F/65°F||good weather||Salerno in april|
|May||65°F/72°F||good weather||Salerno in may|
|June||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Salerno in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||perfect weather||Salerno in july|
|August||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Salerno in august|
|September||70°F/81°F||good weather||Salerno in september|
|October||63°F/72°F||good weather||Salerno in october|
|November||56°F/65°F||good weather||Salerno in november|
|December||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Salerno in december|
Weather and climate in Salerno
- From january to february the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 47°F.
- In march the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average.
- From april to june the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 95°F.
- Between july and august the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in august, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 65°F and you can expect to have 8.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 5.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Salerno
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Salerno: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Salerno
Find out when Salerno has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Salerno
- Very low season in Salerno
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Salerno
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, October and November.
- High season in Salerno
The number of visitors to Salerno is high in: June, July, September and December.
- Peak season in Salerno
The largest number of tourists visiting Salerno is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Salerno month by month
Best time for low prices in Salerno
Average price of hiring a car in Salerno
On average, it costs $ 23 per day to hire a car in Salerno. This price varies by $ 9.6 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 18 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 28.