Best time to go to Ercolano Average weather of Ercolano, Italy
Find the perfect time to visit Ercolano in Italy from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ercolano?
When is the best time to go to Ercolano? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ercolano are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Ercolano
For full information about the climate and weather in Ercolano a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Ercolano in january|
|February||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Ercolano in february|
|March||52°F/61°F||good weather||Ercolano in march|
|April||59°F/67°F||good weather||Ercolano in april|
|May||67°F/74°F||good weather||Ercolano in may|
|June||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Ercolano in june|
|July||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Ercolano in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Ercolano in august|
|September||72°F/83°F||good weather||Ercolano in september|
|October||65°F/74°F||good weather||Ercolano in october|
|November||58°F/67°F||good weather||Ercolano in november|
|December||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Ercolano in december|
Weather and climate in Ercolano
- In january the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains about 6.4in each month.
- From february to march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains in march about 4.7in.
- From april to may the climate is good. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 15% of the time in may.
- From june to july the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 1in each month.
- Between august and november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and you can expect to have 8.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ercolano
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ercolano: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ercolano
Find out when Ercolano has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ercolano
- Very low season in Ercolano
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Ercolano
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and December.
- High season in Ercolano
The number of visitors to Ercolano is high in: May, June, September and October.
- Peek season in Ercolano
The largest number of tourists visiting Ercolano is during: July and August.