Best time to go to Caserta Average weather of Caserta, Italy
Find the very best time to visit Caserta in Italy from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Caserta?
When is the best time to go to Caserta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Caserta are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Caserta
For full information about the climate and weather in Caserta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Caserta in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Caserta in february|
|March||50°F/61°F||good weather||Caserta in march|
|April||58°F/68°F||good weather||Caserta in april|
|May||65°F/74°F||good weather||Caserta in may|
|June||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Caserta in june|
|July||79°F/90°F||perfect weather||Caserta in july|
|August||81°F/92°F||perfect weather||Caserta in august|
|September||72°F/83°F||good weather||Caserta in september|
|October||63°F/74°F||good weather||Caserta in october|
|November||56°F/65°F||good weather||Caserta in november|
|December||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Caserta in december|
Weather and climate in Caserta
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and, in february, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains about 5.2in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 18% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- Between september and november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 77°F and it rains in november about 8.9in.
- In december the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and you can expect to have 5.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Caserta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Caserta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Caserta
Find out when Caserta has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Caserta
- Very low season in Caserta
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Caserta
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, October and December.
- High season in Caserta
The number of visitors to Caserta is high in: June, July and September.
- Peak season in Caserta
The largest number of tourists visiting Caserta is during: August.