Best time to go to Ischia Average weather of Ischia, Italy
Discover the best time to visit Ischia in Italy from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ischia?
When is the best time to go to Ischia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ischia are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Ischia
For full information about the climate and weather in Ischia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Ischia in january|
|February||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Ischia in february|
|March||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Ischia in march|
|April||59°F/63°F||good weather||Ischia in april|
|May||65°F/68°F||good weather||Ischia in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Ischia in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Ischia in july|
|August||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Ischia in august|
|September||74°F/77°F||good weather||Ischia in september|
|October||68°F/72°F||good weather||Ischia in october|
|November||61°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Ischia in november|
|December||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Ischia in december|
Weather and climate in Ischia
- Between january and march the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and you can expect to have 5.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and june the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and, in june, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 24% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 56°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ischia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ischia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ischia
Find out when Ischia has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ischia
- Very low season in Ischia
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Ischia
The months with low numbers of tourists are: December.
- High season in Ischia
The number of visitors to Ischia is high in: April, May and June.
- Peek season in Ischia
The largest number of tourists visiting Ischia is during: July, August, September and October.