Best time to go to Positano Average weather of Positano, Italy
Find the most favorable time to visit Positano in Italy from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Positano?
When is the best time to go to Positano? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Positano are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Positano
For full information about the climate and weather in Positano a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Positano in january
|Positano in february
|Positano in march
|Positano in april
|Positano in may
|Positano in june
|Positano in july
|Positano in august
|Positano in september
|Positano in october
|Positano in november
|Positano in december
Weather and climate in Positano
- Between january and march the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains about 23% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 17% of the time in may.
- From june to august the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 4% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains in october about 7.5in.
- From november to december the climate is okay. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 6.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Positano
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Positano: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Positano
Find out when Positano has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Positano
- Very low season in Positano
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- High season in Positano
The number of visitors to Positano is high in: April, May, June, September and October.
- Peak season in Positano
The largest number of tourists visiting Positano is during: July and August.