Best time to go to Positano Average weather of Positano, Italy
Find the most favorable time to visit Positano in Italy from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Positano?
When is the best time to go to Positano? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Positano are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Positano
For full information about the climate and weather in Positano a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Positano in january|
|February||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Positano in february|
|March||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Positano in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Positano in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||good weather||Positano in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Positano in june|
|July||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Positano in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Positano in august|
|September||76°F/79°F||good weather||Positano in september|
|October||68°F/74°F||good weather||Positano in october|
|November||63°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Positano in november|
|December||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Positano in december|
Weather and climate in Positano
- Between january and march the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains about 23% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 17% of the time in may.
- From june to august the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 4% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains in october about 7.5in.
- From november to december the climate is okay. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 6.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Positano
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Positano: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.