Best time to go to Naples Average weather of Naples, Italy
Find the perfect time to go to Naples in Italy from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Naples?
When is the best time to go to Naples? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Naples are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and November
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Naples a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Naples in january|
|bad weather||Naples in february|
|tolerable weather||Naples in march|
|good weather||Naples in april|
|good weather||Naples in may|
|perfect weather||Naples in june|
|perfect weather||Naples in july|
|perfect weather||Naples in august|
|good weather||Naples in september|
|good weather||Naples in october|
|good weather||Naples in november|
|tolerable weather||Naples in december|
Weather and climate in Naples
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 70°F and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 37% of the time in march.
- From april to june the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains in june about 1.4in.
- In july the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 88°F and, in july, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From august to november the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 77°F and you can expect to have 5.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Italy
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Naples
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Naples: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Italy: get the best price!
Map of Italy
Naples appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved