Best time to go to Amalfi Average weather of Amalfi, Italy
Find the most favorable time to visit Amalfi in Italy from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Amalfi?
When is the best time to go to Amalfi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Amalfi are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Amalfi
For full information about the climate and weather in Amalfi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Amalfi in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Amalfi in february|
|March||50°F/61°F||good weather||Amalfi in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Amalfi in april|
|May||65°F/72°F||good weather||Amalfi in may|
|June||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Amalfi in june|
|July||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Amalfi in july|
|August||79°F/90°F||perfect weather||Amalfi in august|
|September||70°F/81°F||good weather||Amalfi in september|
|October||63°F/74°F||good weather||Amalfi in october|
|November||56°F/65°F||good weather||Amalfi in november|
|December||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Amalfi in december|
Weather and climate in Amalfi
- Between the months of january and february the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains in february about 6.4in.
- In march the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- From april to june the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 74°F.
- In july the climate is perfect. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From august to november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Amalfi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Amalfi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Amalfi
Find out when Amalfi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Amalfi
- Very low season in Amalfi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and December.
- Low season in Amalfi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and November.
- High season in Amalfi
The number of visitors to Amalfi is high in: April, May and October.
- Peak season in Amalfi
The largest number of tourists visiting Amalfi is during: June, July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Amalfi month by month
Best time for low prices in Amalfi
Average prices of hotels in Amalfi month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Amalfi. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.