Best time to go to Amalfi Average weather of Amalfi, Italy
Find the most favorable time to visit Amalfi in Italy from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Amalfi?
When is the best time to go to Amalfi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Amalfi are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- August is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, November and December
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Amalfi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Amalfi in january|
|February||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Amalfi in february|
|March||52°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Amalfi in march|
|April||58°F/65°F||good weather||Amalfi in april|
|May||63°F/72°F||good weather||Amalfi in may|
|June||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Amalfi in june|
|July||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Amalfi in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Amalfi in august|
|September||70°F/81°F||good weather||Amalfi in september|
|October||65°F/72°F||good weather||Amalfi in october|
|November||58°F/65°F||good weather||Amalfi in november|
|December||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Amalfi in december|
Weather and climate in Amalfi
- Between the months of january and february the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains in february about 3in.
- In march the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and, in march, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From april to june the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F.
- In july the climate is perfect. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 3 days of rain are expected.
- From august to november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and, in december, 10 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Amalfi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Amalfi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.