Best time to go to Pompeii Average weather of Pompeii, Italy
Find the perfect time to go to Pompeii in Italy from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Pompeii?
When is the best time to go to Pompeii? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pompeii are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February and November
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Pompeii a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Pompeii in january|
|bad weather||Pompeii in february|
|tolerable weather||Pompeii in march|
|good weather||Pompeii in april|
|good weather||Pompeii in may|
|good weather||Pompeii in june|
|perfect weather||Pompeii in july|
|perfect weather||Pompeii in august|
|good weather||Pompeii in september|
|good weather||Pompeii in october|
|good weather||Pompeii in november|
|tolerable weather||Pompeii in december|
Weather and climate in Pompeii
- From january to february the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 61°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and june the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in june about 1.8in.
- In july the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 18% of the time in july.
- Between the months of august and november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains about 5in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 3.8in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Italy
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pompeii
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pompeii: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Italy: get the best price!
Map of Italy
Pompeii appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Italy appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved