Best time to go to Potenza Average weather of Potenza, Italy
Get the perfect time to visit Potenza in Italy from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Potenza?
When is the best time to go to Potenza? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Potenza are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April, May and June
Annual weather in Potenza
For full information about the climate and weather in Potenza a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F/47°F||very bad weather||Potenza in january|
|February||38°F/49°F||very bad weather||Potenza in february|
|March||41°F/54°F||very bad weather||Potenza in march|
|April||50°F/61°F||good weather||Potenza in april|
|May||58°F/68°F||good weather||Potenza in may|
|June||67°F/77°F||good weather||Potenza in june|
|July||72°F/85°F||good weather||Potenza in july|
|August||72°F/86°F||good weather||Potenza in august|
|September||63°F/77°F||good weather||Potenza in september|
|October||54°F/67°F||good weather||Potenza in october|
|November||47°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Potenza in november|
|December||40°F/50°F||very bad weather||Potenza in december|
Weather and climate in Potenza
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 77°F and it rains in april about 5.6in.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and, in november, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Potenza
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Potenza: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Potenza
Find out when Potenza has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Potenza
- Very low season in Potenza
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Potenza
The months with low numbers of tourists are: November and December.
- High season in Potenza
The number of visitors to Potenza is high in: April, May, June, July, September and October.
- Peak season in Potenza
The largest number of tourists visiting Potenza is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Potenza month by month
Best time for low prices in Potenza
Average price of hiring a car in Potenza
On average, it costs $ 23 per day to hire a car in Potenza. This price varies by $ 18 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 16 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 33.